[Magdalen] iPhone 5 update to ios8 info?

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 23:14:41 UTC 2014

Grace,

Dopbox allows you to create & share "folders" (they aren't really, but
it's like that) or not share, depending on your settings. You must
choose to share a folder.

I have a folder to share church-related documents, and another folder
to share caving-related documents and can set up whatever other
folders I want. I can also remove previously shared folders (after
moving the files into a new folder) so people who have previously been
able to see things can no longer see them.

Dropbox is fairly intuitive. I don't think you would have any trouble
at all setting up what you want. For example, you could selectively
share photos with your grandsons (and conversely, allow them to share
with you) without having them see anything else.

As always, there are hackers that can get in back doors. I've had
dropbox for several years and have seen no evidence of a problem. So
far.

Cady
logging back into the work computers from home to see what trouble
they're in now