[Magdalen] Please! Clap your hands!

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 06:04:33 UTC 2014

Well of course they have.  That's what we all do.

I was "remonstrating" with one not-so-earnest worker in my sheltered
workshop one day and suddenly as I listened to myself, I like went:

"AAAUUGGHHHHHH!!!   I have become my FATHER!!"

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente