[Magdalen] Crucible

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 02:18:06 UTC 2014

This group is dear to me. You all have seen me through exploits of children
including some long scary nights, illness, angst of church problems,
divorce, etc. You have celebrated with me the successful launching of said
children, a new marriage, retirement, and much more.
I am filled with gratitude for each of you. You all have my prayers.......

Especially Esther, Jon, Jim and Marcy, and Jim.....and any others dealing
with illnesses.

Marilyn

--
Marilyn Cepeda