[Magdalen] Where to go?

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 00:45:23 UTC 2014

and don't forget The Bay of Fundy!!! highest tides in the world... worth
seeing (in the Maritime Provinces)

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi