[Magdalen] testing w/ a new ISP

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 01:22:03 UTC 2014

Don, I think that you could be fairly sure that anything other than an
extreme right-wing point of view was likely to set Charles off. It was
not conducive to the practice of good Christianity on my part, which
is why I eventually left (thanks, +Tony!)
Anglican-music is still quite useful to the parish musician on the
other side of the bigger pond, although it does not have nearly as
many members as the venerable PIPORG-L  - but that list is a secular
one anyway.

Regards
Lesley de Voil
who wonders how long these email groups will survive. I note that my
family keep in touch more via Facebook than anything else.