[Magdalen] Crucible

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 06:27:54 UTC 2014

Oh my Lord, Allan. This is intolerable but more so if you have the burden
of sorting it out...Maybe a quiet word with the cops just to alert them to
the situation? Given your frail health it's actually an instance of elder
abuse and bullying. I would be furious if this happened to my Mom who is
more or less your age though not dealing with blood pressure issues.

Maybe a visit from Social Services would set him straight without needless
antagonism. An apology from him and an undertaking to handle things
differently in future might go some way to restoring your peace of mind and
if he won't apologise at least he's on notice that you aren't alone and
defenceless.

Sheesh. People!!

Sally D