[Magdalen] testing w/ a new ISP

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:56:30 UTC 2014

I joined St. Sam's in 1997.....wow, that's awhile back! I remember some of
the awful fights on there, and the list being spammed by Sam Bacchiochi. I
migrated to St. Bede's and thence to here. I remember many of those who
have left us that Molly named, some of whom I actually met (Carol and Mary
Jane). Carol and I once determined that we most likely had met in a former
life, at Glen and Ann's of blessed memory, where she hung out as a grad
student at UW-Madison and I waited table. I have met a goodly number of you
in real life and look forward to meeting more of you before I leave this
world for the next one. My life has been blessed by your prayers and
support and also by the laughter and awful puns and sharing of music and
joys. I have a St. Sam's t-shirt (gift of Brudder Jon) which I could fit
myself and at least one other person into and I like to wear it when I work
on my jewelry. It gets a little grubby, but so does life.

People don't understand that life here is just as real as life in the world.