[Magdalen] Dumped and Dumping.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 15:00:04 UTC 2014

This Nor'easter was predicted originally to be long since over,
but the storm is moving much more slowly than the weather people
thought.

As a result, we've had about 12" here in the mountains, and it is
still coming down at a pretty good rate.  Most activity that can  be
closed is closed, including the schools they originally put on a
2 hour delay thinking it would be clear by now.

This is all just in time for a visit on Saturday-Sunday of my  daughter
and son-in-law wouldn't you know.

The only bright spot is that with retirement, I'm not having to face
sliding up and down the mountain to work.

David Strang.