[Magdalen] Dumped and Dumping.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:51:23 UTC 2014

A couple days ago, we had a long spate of torrential rain.  Had it been
snow (just a question of a couple degrees cooler!) We'd have had two feet
of snow.

As it was, we got by without any serious problems. No trees knocked down in
my area, but quite a few branches down, of course.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente