[Magdalen] Where to go?

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Dec 12 01:13:11 UTC 2014

Well, one doesn't visit Bar Harbor. One visits Acadia Nat'l. Park (which is
beautiful), and Bar Harbor is just the main town there - where you go to
have dinner. Nice Episcopal church there, but nothing much else to recommend
it. And don't forget popovers on the lawn at the Jordan Pond House.

Montreal is only ~3 hours' from here but we've never been there. Need to do
that sometime. Quebec City is (IMHO) very much worth visiting.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com