[Magdalen] Where to go?

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 01:53:30 UTC 2014

Quebec City IS fabulous... and if there, spurge one night at the Chateau
Frontenac,   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C3%A2teau_Frontenac
even if you get the cheapest room (maybe no more cheap rooms, I see it is
now run by 'The Fairmont' chain)  In 1980 it was named a historic landmark
in Canada... it overlooks the St. Lawrence from a CLIFF!!!   Also Roger, if
you're that close to that area, consider a tour of the 1,000 islands - in
the westernmost part of the St. Lawrence before it enters Lake Ontario.
BTW... have you seen ANY Of the Great Lakes?  really worth a look... If you
were in Toronto,  you must have seen Lake Ontario... L. Superior is my
favorite, followed by L. Huron (on the E side of Michigan, my home state).

Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi