[Magdalen] Where to go?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 02:14:52 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 7:53 PM, Lynn Ronkainen <ichthys89 at comcast.net> wrote:
> have you seen ANY Of the Great Lakes?  really worth a look... If you were in
> Toronto,  you must have seen Lake Ontario... L. Superior is my favorite,
> followed by L. Huron (on the E side of Michigan, my home state).

I'm biased toward Lake Michigan, having been born a few blocks from
the shore in Milwaukee and lived there, here, and in St. Joseph (on
Lakeshore Drive) and Traverse City (not far from the Lake via the
Bay). I guess I'm due now to live up the coast, perhaps in Door
County, to complete the rectangle around the Lake. :)  But for beauty,
etc., I'd bet Superior is, well, superior.

Remember HOMES: Huron Ontario Michigan Erie Superior. Although here in
Chicago, the Lake-named streets going south from Chicago Avenue are
Superior, Huron, Erie, Ontario (with Michigan a main north-south
avenue parallel with the lakeshore).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA