[Magdalen] Hog Island?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 15:18:53 UTC 2014

I was in Portland as a 16 yr old.  I rode the bus from Montreal and at
the Portland dock boarded a ferry to, if I recall,  either Big Chebeague
or Little Chebeague where I would spend a few weeks with a school friend
and her interesting somewhat elderly parents.  Mother was the
granddaughter of Anna Leonowens of ' The King and I' fame. Father was a
very eccentric flame-haired doctor.  They had a Siamese cat, Ming Ping.

Marion, a pilgrim