[Magdalen] Hog Island?

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Fri Dec 12 16:55:25 UTC 2014

My parents lived in Portland fro,1968 to my mother's final illness in 2002.  I used to be quite familiar with the place, although I never lived there (I was at Grinnell College when they moved).  It was a terribly run-down place when we moved there, but it's got a lot of Victorian charm.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain