[Magdalen] A good evening was had, if harrowing.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 15:58:33 UTC 2014

Sounds very pleasant, except for the weather. Sheesh! I've been hearing
from a dear friend who lives up on the CA/OR border, and it sounds like you
are getting the year's allotted rainfall all at once, along with wind,
waves, and everything else. Yikes!

As for the other, the most important thing to remember is friendship first,
last, and always. :-)