[Magdalen] History of the Pub

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 22:12:21 UTC 2014

Even professional journalists have trouble grinding out weekly columns. (I
hear it's true of sermon-writing also.) People who promise to write & post
daily meditations are doomed to fail eventually. But because of the way
Facebook operates, there's no one to counsel them.

The only really successful Facebook pages I've seen are almost wholly
visual. Pictures, some with captions.
-M