[Magdalen] History of the Pub

James Handsfield jhandsfield at icloud.com
Sat Dec 13 00:26:19 UTC 2014

I think the hardest thing (other than removing Mary Jane’s email address) I ever did was remove or ban people from the pub.  Those decisions were made after considerable discussion between the publicans and we reached consensus.  But it still bothered me.

I’m not aware if Chad and Sally have had to have that kind of discussion, but if they have, I sympathize.

“The worst form of corruption is acceptance of corruption.”  Herblock

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net