[Magdalen] Where to go? - update

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Dec 15 19:48:32 UTC 2014

Well, if you haven't had a really good, days-long look at Chicago yet, you
MUST do that, and could probably coerce Scott K. into giving you the
fabulous grand tour.  I love Chicago.  And then do plan to spend at least a
couple of days in Buffalo, and I will be your tour guide.  If you are here
on a Thursday, I will drag you off to my 12-step service at Trinity Church
and you will have a wild and crazy time of it there.  On Fridays there are
many free outdoor concerts of the rock or country or jazz variety (not
classical, alas).  You could construct your own itinerary of the area, or
we'd do it when you arrive.  A little longer, and we could even arrange a
Toronto listmeet again, I bet!  What fun it would be!

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu