[Magdalen] Favorite marmalades?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 14:33:57 UTC 2014

One of my mother's friends gave her a special Rumtopf jar way back when,
and she would make up a concoction every year starting right after
Halloween. Rumtopf sauce was a regular feature of desserts from
Thanksgiving on, and even the kids were allowed a bit on ice cream or
whatever. I have no idea what happened to the jar.