[Magdalen] POP problems remain

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:12:51 UTC 2014

Lynn, I gave up on Windows Live Mail several years ago and opted for
Outlook.  When the problems with att, yahoo, etc. presented themselves, I
gave up.  I continue to use att.net as my personal mail, and I now have a
gmail account for Pub mail.  I doubt this is what you want to hear, but I
just could not stand the aggravation any longer.  I surrendered.

This may not answer or even be in the same arena as your troubles.  So,
sorry if this is not helpful.

Ginga