[Magdalen] POP problems remain

L R houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 20:46:04 UTC 2014

Ironically, I used to just 'forward' my gmail into my WLMail and of course,
if I responded to it, it used my 'comcast' ISP return mail.... the set-up
I'm trying to attain will allow me to reply, in WLMail, using the email
associated with the incoming mail. THEORITICALLY... my main reason to hang
onto WL is because all my client files are there, LOTS of them and I do not
want to move them... and also I have lots of other files, some of which I
could probably get rid of or stick into word documents, but have not, and
now the thought of that is daunting...
Lynn

NEW MAIL FOR ME -->  houstonKLR at gmail.com

--