[Magdalen] POP problems remain

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 21:43:30 UTC 2014

If you use Gmail itself, it will let you send emails from your other
addresses that are connected. I've got a bunch of 'em. I can respond
using Gmail but under my Yahoo or Comcast address. I've also created a
few alternative Gmail addresses that identify me differently; the one
I use most is brothergregory.chicago at gmail.com

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA