[Magdalen] POP problems remain

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 18 01:19:08 UTC 2014

Jim, I'm having problems getting the two gmail accounts to get picked up by
the WLM and any mail generated from the two gmails inside the WLM are not
leaving WLM. The computer indicates failure of password, which has been
checked and re-checked. The one done first worked. Then the person guiding
me had me go into the second gmail account and do the same POP set up.  When
trying it again, both gmail accounts failed and continued to do so. They are
both present in my WLM but are empty except for the few that came in when
the first connected one was briefly working.  Do you use POP?   Any thoughts
welcome.

I've  now spend hours as a completely not-IT person, culling google ... I
did find that my gmail was rejecting the connection.  I also found some
indication that if WLM checks too frequently, gmail does not like that, but
I can't find where to change the timing of mail retrieval...

Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi