[Magdalen] neighborhood news

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 04:27:29 UTC 2014

In a message dated 12/17/2014 2:10:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
romanos at mindspring.com writes:

Hi  Jay,

I enjoy yours and David's loyalty to  Wisconsin.>>>

Despite having academic degrees from both UW-Madison and
UM-Minneapolis, my allegiance is heavily for Wisconsin.  I did
go so far as to mount both UW and UM flags off the front deck
this football season.  However, when my son, Kirk, who lives in  Madison
discovered I had a MN flag out he insisted I remove it.

In Kirk's case, it is a third generation Wisconsin thing.

David S.