[Magdalen] USA folks doing business trips in Canada?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 22:51:46 UTC 2014

Anyone here in the USA recently taken a business trip to Canada and
had to get work authorization? If so, how did you do that?

I'm trying to navigate our terrible travel site that's routed me to a
third party that's supposed to help with this. But I think I might not
be able to get authorization in time to go to Ottawa on January 8.
Just for five days. I've got a passport in process and on its way to
me...that will be on time.

Or is it possible to get this quickly and without a lot of time? I
hardly have time for anything but this project. I'm about to run off
to church but I'll be behind when I get back...<prayers, please>

Thanks for any advice, online or off.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA