[Magdalen] USA folks doing business trips in Canada?

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Dec 18 17:07:40 UTC 2014

Requiring passports to go to Canada is #%$#&^*&  . . and so on. Especially
for folks (like us) who live near the border. When I get my Vermont drivers
license soon, it will be an "enhanced" version, blessed by the Feds, which
will allow me to go to Canada without a passport. Curse you, Patriot Act!!!!

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com