[Magdalen] Creme de la Creme.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 23:49:32 UTC 2014

The ice cream made at the dairy department of the Ag School at the
University of Wisconsin-Madison is second to NONE! After all, Wisconsin
*is* America's Dairyland! I grew up eating that ice cream. You could go and
watch it being made, and then get an ice cream cone, or a half gallon to
take home. It was our favorite school field trip of the year, because, of
course, the ice cream cone (single scoop) was free!