[Magdalen] Creme de la Creme.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 01:15:07 UTC 2014

I was staying at my great aunt's one evening when I was in my teens.
Decided to have some ice cream for a snack, but when I opened the carton,
it was full of black specks, so I threw it out.
My first encounter with vanilla beans.......my aunt was not amused.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.