[Magdalen] Creme de la Creme.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Mon Dec 22 02:01:35 UTC 2014

From: Grace Cangialosi

>it was full of black specks, so I threw it out.
>My first encounter with vanilla beans.......my aunt was not amused.

LOL! Reminds me of Aunt Mina, who came to visit with uncle Sherman -- and one
day when my Mother and grandmother were both out of the house, Aunt Mina
helpfully took a box of SOS pads and cleaned all the "dirty" black pans.

My grandmother and mother were not amused when Mina proudly displayed the day's
work of making the insides of those "dirty pans" nice and shiny bright -- now
with all the Teflon removed.

Cheers,
Jim