[Magdalen] Legal

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:22:39 UTC 2014

It wouldn't be Christmas without  a revised draft from my lawyer for me
to look over.  Sigh.  However, I am DETERMINED to make the !#$%^
Christmas cakes today.  That stuff has sat on the counter for over four
weeks now!  And I've got to bring in a whack of firewood before the
rains come tomorrow.  And I have GOT to get out to buy milk and more of
this hideously expensive special tinned cat food (about $4 a small tin!)
for Archie and one or two other bits and bobs.  I have got something for
the Listgiv but I'm not over the finish line on that.

Marion, a pilgrim