[Magdalen] Legal

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:34:40 UTC 2014

I had a boss like that. She had this internal rule about clearing her
desk on Friday afternoon and before she went on vacation.

It drove us all nuts, because she'd send out copious emails and
heavy packets of printouts at the very last minute. Full of logical
errors, grammatical oopsies, even calendar mistakes (looking
at next year's or last month's calendar for dates & projected
deadlines).

Eventually I stopped opening any email she sent after noon
on Friday. Told everybody I'd decided to do that, suggested we
all wait until we were fresh on the following week. It worked
great!

(Yes, I'd spoken to her about this, but it didn't bore through
her rigid internal time-piece.)

Do what you want. In time that seems real and understandable
to you.
-M

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 10:22 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com