[Magdalen] Legal

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 17:03:54 UTC 2014

We both want it to be off our desks before Christmas and New Year. It's
in my/our interests to look after this properly -- much depends on
getting it right:  me getting my facts straight about 1991 and her
understanding our crazy life at that time so that she isn't left looking
stupid.  A boss at the office is different! ;-)   My whine is more about
having to deal with such a thing at a time of love, peace, joy.  Life
has a way of going on.  I have no wish to look at this closely again
until the New Year and Jan 16 will come soon enough.

The cake is all mixed and I'm preparing the pans.  It is as though I
need to whine about tasks not completed on order to be galvanized into
action.  Is that immutable deadlines?

Marion, a pilgrim