[Magdalen] Christmas pudding

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 18:12:47 UTC 2014

Search Amazon for steamed pudding molds.  I've heard you can improvise
one by covering a pan with a double layer of foil and tying it tightly
with string.  I do think the tube pan shape of a real mold ensures
that you don't have a soggy center.

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay
bills, do laundry.