[Magdalen] Creme de la Creme.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 20:03:59 UTC 2014

In a message dated 12/22/2014 12:38:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

There  used to be a place somewhere between Madison and Milwaukee that was
like  that. I don't remember the name, but it was a regular stop for us on
our  way home from every excursion to a Braves game.>>>
I'm showing my age when I remember the mania in the immediate
post WW-2 period for "frozen custard".  This was especially  strong
in Southern Wisconsin.  I don't remember much about the product,  but
it seemed different than the later incarnation of soft ice cream  championed
by the Dairy Queen Company.

David Strang.