[Magdalen] Like I Was Puzzled.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 14:38:56 UTC 2014

I know that international pilots speak their communications in English,
even in the Far East, sometimes (but not always) repeating in the local
language.

Did you read the article about the large number of people with perfect
pitch
in China and Vietnam? Scientific American IIRC. Learned young as part of
language acquisition.
-M