[Magdalen] Music memories

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 15:58:25 UTC 2014

Amongst many  memories, Purcell's 'Sound the trumpet'  Memories of my
girls school choir, and then of Alfred Deller and the Deller Consort's
recording and the group I was young with (discovery of the
counter-tenor!), and then as a camp counsellor with a very musical
colleague now dead (we would sing it round the rec' hall piano).

Marion, a pilgrim