[Magdalen] Sic Transit Gloria Mundi.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 23 17:01:07 UTC 2014

About the only thing like that that I had was the crib my father started to
make in 30's (going out and picking up rocks; using oil cloth etc) They
bought a small set from Germany it may have been my grandmother's I don't
know the history of it. After we sold the house I took that crib which was
in several canisters and a large container to Christ the Redeemer where the
sacristan (who was a dressmaker) fashioned a gorgeous display with
multitudinous colored cloths. It remained there when I moved to Atlanta.

I still have a few of our ornaments from the 40's that I put out every
year. I guess you'd call them folk art.

Joe