[Magdalen] prayers

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 05:31:02 UTC 2014

My nephew Oliver (and his dad) is/are in need of prayers. He proudly became
a Marine roughly a year ago, finishing basic and very proud of what he'd
accomplished after a difficult past 7 years with his own life (he is 23).
'Things have happened' and he is now being discharged. His father is
devastated and Oliver is rather  uninterested in what is happening in his
own life.

thank you friends.
Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com