[Magdalen] Happy Christmas!

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 15:58:34 UTC 2014

Well, it's now 1.33am, and Christmas is well and truly rung in and sung in. Our kiddies service went off with nary a slipped halo nor  a desperate child wanting to use the security blanket wrapped around the baby Jesus(who ended up on the floor last year.)  Nobody burnt themselves  on the votive candles during the Midnight service. In the morning we will welcome the Archbishop(since we are technically his parish church, he celebrates and preaches here twice per year.) I at last finished all my handpainted Christmas cards and prepared some of the cold dishes for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a quieter day on Friday when we might get a storm.
Best  Wishes to all