[Magdalen] Happy Christmas!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 16:15:38 UTC 2014

It's a drippy, gray Christmas Eve morning here, and I'm preparing to
concoct some cranberry salsa to go with the bacon-wrapped beef roast which
will go in the slow cooker tomorrow. S/O has just put together a giant
fruit salad and later I will make a cranberry-apple cake and brew a pot of
chili, which is my traditional Christmas Eve dish because it can be eaten
on the run. I have to go out this afternoon and pick up the grocery
delivery. This evening I will go to the candlelight service at my adopted
Lutheran church...first time for me...and then come home and roast some
chestnuts which we got from the online grocery last week, also a first.