[Magdalen] (SPAM: ?) Re: Happy Christmas!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 15:59:54 UTC 2014

In a message dated 12/24/2014 10:10:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rev at michaelbishop.name writes:

Diocese  of Derby, England>>>
At the time of my first marriage, we possessed two Royal Crown
Derby china patterns - Old Imari and Traditional Imari - and had
noted Derby and a tour of the Royal Crown factory as a must do
on a vacation trip to Britain.

However, we didn't realize (as we should have) that the factory was
closed on Saturday, the day of our arrival.  It was the cause of
much heated "discussion" which ended with our simply moving on
toward Edinburgh, the next stop on our tour.

At the time of divorce 30 years ago my ex got the Traditional Imari
set and I got the Old Imari set.  I think I got the better deal on  that
issue:

http://www.royalcrownderby.co.uk/shop/tableware/old-imari.html

David Strang.