[Magdalen] Happy Christmas!

James Handsfield jhandsfield at icloud.com
Thu Dec 25 16:44:57 UTC 2014

Merry Christmas from the Handsfield residence in Atlanta.

Our Christmas is quiet.  We went to the afternoon celebration of the Nativity yesterday afternoon with a delightful children’s Christmas pageant.  The choir was mostly children who sang beautifully.

Fixed chicken cacciatore for dinner then watched It’s A Wonderful Life until bedtime.

This morning, minimal gifts - we really don’t need anything - followed by a big breakfast.  Dinner will be mostly traditional at 5:00 this afternoon.

O come, let us adore him.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at icloud.com