[Magdalen] listgive opened

flyingfish224 at aol.com flyingfish224 at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 01:54:04 UTC 2014

Many thanks to my favorite poet, Capers Limehouse, who mailed me a wonderful list give.

The box contained a lovely pop-up card, a Christmas ornament of historic Charleston, and a buri ornament of a fox, resembling the one who frequents our street.

Thank you, Capers, for the wonderful presents, and especially the gift of time out of your crazy-busy schedule.

Merry Christmas!

Love, Renee

Sent from my iPhone