[Magdalen] 30 Years of Sobriety.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 26 20:29:30 UTC 2014

A voice pipes up from the crowd, thanking everyone who's spoken of their journey away from alcohol.  You have all given me much to ponder.  Truly.

How long ago was it I told the list I was an alcoholic?  Two years?  At least.  But today's discussion makes me wonder, in a way no one dare even bother to answer, as I'm not really looking for one, ... Am I the only active alcoholic on the list?  Probably not, but with today's gentle tidal wave of clean and soberness, it just made me wonder.