[Magdalen] Religion Without God?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 04:22:47 UTC 2014

Well excuuuuuuse me, I never claimed to "know all there is to know", I'm
just familiar with more than a few of them, and that's the exact impression
they give, both on websites and at services I've attended, not to mention
discussions with my late uncle the Unitarian pastor. No need for you to get
all shirty about it. And no, I don't particularly respect UU as a
"religion" because I think it's an easy out for people because of
that......not that it was in the beginning, but it has become one because
of its current lack of any kind of belief structure, IMNSHO. And as I said
in my very first comment on the subject, YMMV. Yours obviously does.