[Magdalen] news from home

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 18:48:42 UTC 2014

When I was quite small, we lived in Richmond, CA. I remember the foghorns
there. I liked them.

Those "new" people need to be told to go fry ice (thank you, Molly!). They
are just like the people who build way out in the woods and then complain
about the deer. My late ex had a word for them, but it wasn't polite so I
won't.