[Magdalen] Not a fun vacation.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 29 16:25:58 UTC 2014

Car died just about a mile west of Donner Summit, on Saturday afternoon.  Luckily got hooked up with a tow service before sun went down.  Only an hour from Mom's, so we finished the journey that way.  Shortly, another tow service will be picking car up take it to a repair shop down the road that miraculously has a free mechanic all day just for me.  Pray it can get fixed.  We need to go home tomorrow, if at all possible.

Mom is not doing well, of which more later.  Will contain good news re my brother.