[Magdalen] Update; "Crushing blow"; was Not a fun vacation.

James David Walley jwalley at jdw-media.com
Mon Dec 29 21:33:27 UTC 2014

Been there, done that. That time, back in 2009, the breakdown took place halfway up Mount Rainier (why can't you get blown engines in conveniently well-populated flatland areas?). In my case, seeing as my car had over 425,000 miles and a host of other not-inexpensive chronic problems, I opted to go the vehicle-replacement route.

Sent from my iPhone