[Magdalen] Religion Without God?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 23:44:20 UTC 2014

At my longtime church we had a second station at the front of the nave
for those who were less-able, or not able, to negotiate the stairs up to
the chancel.  What a place for stairs that church was! About 9 different
levels hither and yon.  An elevator was built to service the three basic
levels and a serious ramp.  It was all very complicated.

Marion, a pilgrim