[Magdalen] TEC bishop fatally hits bicyclist in hit and run?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 23:49:28 UTC 2014

I saw the story earlier today...what a tragedy! She had an arrest in 2010 for DUI where she was working at the time, and a spokesperson for MD said they were aware of that when she was elected. This time there was the suggestion that she was texting, but I don't know who would have seen that. If she was, I suppose she might not even have noticed that she hit him.